<body>

1. @ 21 December, 2014



But anyway, HAPPPY HOLIDAYS guys!! :-) On a side note, christmas is just 4 days away! I cannot deny how excited I am right now at the thought of eating log cakes and the turkey over @ the aunt's place. Really. Anyway, met Dad yesterday for dinner. Showered the 2 dogs and they really enjoyed it. So happy to see the both of them so fat and living a healthy life. Nonetheless.... Walking into front door and seeing your urn, breaks my heart so bad. I wished you were still around. I've missed you all these while, and I hope you're at some place better now. I still can't get your last breath out of my head. That image still lingers on at the back of my mind every now and then. I miss you, K. :'(

MBS for dinner last night with Dad & Bro. The food was.... meh. Not worth the price if you're paying by cash, it was so much better the previous round. The tarts shrank by like 50%?!?! Can't believe it. The only thumbs up I would give would be the dessert section that was specially catered for the festive season - christmas!! Moonsis Candy canes, all sorts of chocolates, jelly beans, M&Ms', whipped cream, raspberries, log cakes, pudding, like omg???? Roshi It's freaking heaven! No I don't care it's not only for kids, teens and adults love them as equally too! That's probably the only plus point I could find about that.

2 weeks of holidays definitely will allow me to do a lot of soul searching. I feel so......sinned somehow. Moonsis Was just thinking if I should do 2014 in a nutshell, just like what I did for 2013. I probably would. Lots of feelings & emotions involved. And I probably should start on it soon. Okay maybe tonight. And if you've noticed, I did a little re-vamp of the layout. But I have this thought of switching over to livejournal instead. No particular reason why but I just feel like doing so. A neater and more simple template is always preferred over anything else.

A random thought before I end off my post but, I HAVE THIS STRONG CRAVING FOR LAP CHEONG WITH RICE?!?!?!? For those of you who don't know what Lap Cheong is, it's Chinese Sausage. And it looks like this :



But however, I don't exactly crave for the Lap Cheong on it's own. I'm craving for the Lap Cheong with rice.



It looks really simple and unappetizing but trust me, IT TASTES DAMN GOOD AND HEAVENLY ONCE IT'S IN YOUR MOUTH. NO REGRETS, I GUARANTEE.
Until then, I shall wait till I eat this again. Really too good a food to be missed. (Yes, I'm a super loyal fan of my own race's food.) Don't judge! I hope each and every one of you reading this have a blessed Christmas and an enjoyable holidays. 

Till the next!

x