<body>

Your final days @ 01 November, 2014

Here to dedicate a post to the best dog in my world. (If you have any nasty comments like "oh so stupid to post about her dog" and stuff, I suggest you shut the fuck up and get outta here. I don't need it.)

Dear Kiki,

You will never be able to read this post and understand it but I know you'll appreciate it. I remember our happy times together, when I first met you after my choir practice in primary 4. I was afraid of you because you would come right up to me and then stare at me. I didn't even dare to touch you/pat you on the head. We brought you home and Daddy decided to adopt you. A part of me was actually quite excited & happy, I didn't know why. The first night in our place, we got you a bed and your water+good bowls. You were so happy and looked so comfortable in your position. You slept so soundly but woke everyone up at 7am because you needed to pee and poop. I brought you down for your first walk around the estate. You were running around freely and chasing birds. That was you, so happy. 

Time flew by really quickly, and I've been with you for 11 years now. You were my best friend literally, beside my day and night. You would sleep next to me at night and wake me up in the mornings. You would squeeze yourself on my laps and take your afternoon naps while I sat on the sofa to watch my television programmes. You would race with me on the staircase at home just to see who got up first. 

Today I visited you. You looked so frail, so weak, couldn't even walk steadily anymore. You lost tons of weight since the last time I saw you. I don't know what happened to you, but it sure hurts to see you like this. Your skin, it was terrible. Rotting, hard, scars. I couldn't help but teared at the sight of you. It was hard to witness you being like that. 

You're going to the vet at 730pm tonight. I hope you pull through. But if you have to go, don't worry, just go. I'll always miss you, miss our times together. You were, was and will always be - my best dog. Please don't forget me, wherever you are. 

As I type this out in tears, I'm praying for you. Be strong.

I love you, so much. Please bring me good news.