<body>

Thanksgiving @ 28 November, 2014

Hola!

Okay for some reason I just decided that today's post title should be 'Thanksgiving'. I know it's meant to thank the Gods for something, something like a prayer. But since we don't have it in Singapore, I'll define it as just thanks-giving. Which means you thank someone for giving you something. HAHAHA. My logic, that's right.

Christmas came a little earlier for me this year, by a month. Momma surprised me with my wish that was unfulfilled for a year plus?? She got me a Daniel Wellington watch, and I almost burst out in tears of joy when I saw the box. Ya haven't see the watch and I wanted to cry already. I was so touched!! Just take a moment to look at this beauty people, such a gorgeous fine piece down there. *.* (very much in love with it hehe but I don't really bear to use it all the time for fear that I may just scratch it unknowingly like how I always do to all my other watches) All I can't wait to do is get more straps! They are interchangeable and that makes it really unique and cool!



The second one is also from Mommy. No take a chill, it's not a real set. I can't possibly come up with$1800 to get the whole real set in a day right. First of all, I was never into the Pandora craze, never. Mommy always thought that it was expensive and that it wasn't worth that much to spend on. So yesterday we passed by this place in AMK Hub and chanced upon this, so she got it for me! Could choose the charms on our own and I got 16/17?? Hehe. It's not the extravagant/expensive gifts that matter, it's the thought that counts. It looks real anyway. But it's a really pretty arm accessory. Very much in love with all of it and how Mommy specifically chose each of it. :')

Blessed for all of these.
On the other hand..... Back to school for exams. UTs are on-going and the most epic part of my entire year was probably on Monday when the whole school couldn't access our UTs because the UT client was down. Just perfect man, we were so elated we took a photo with the words "UT key has expired". Here's my awesome class in a photo. :)

That day was cray cray. The entire twitter timeline was flooded with all of us that couldn't do the UT. Tough luck for the paper UTs because they don't have a choice HAHA. But we had fun anyway.

More UTs to come. Christmas is coming. The end of the year is approaching. Monthsary tomorrow. So much events. Life's good.

Till the next!

x