<body>

Hola @ 06 November, 2014

Hola!

Into the 3rd week of school already. This semester is even faster than I thought it would be, but it's not a bad thing though. So glad that it's going by really quickly. Can't wait for it to end. School's been up, with all the bullshit going on. I swear there are hell lots of school "politics" going on around and I just thank the heavens that none of it has got to do with me. I just need a quiet and undisturbed break from all those shit. Lessons been good so far, but I just have to say that I really hate the fact that I have to always read up on structural bio because it just.....sucks. On a lighter note, I only have 4 days of school! No schools on Thursdays so yay to that!! :) = more sleep more rest.

Got my new roshes and it's so pretty hehehe. Purpleeeeeeee. Now I'm in love with the Nike Airmax but because boyfriend says no buying of shoes for awhile otherwise if I get any more pairs he will just throw any 3 pairs away (that includes new balance, superga and converse) SO NO WAY AM I SACRIFICING MY TRAINERS, yup.

Cannot wait till it's holidays again. School definitely taking a toll on me.

x

Been 4 days since you left us. I'm still wondering where are you and if you're fine, cause I hope you really are. I haven't missed anyone this bad before after Death, you're the first experience and I guess the most painful one as well.