Yeah, school has officially commenced yesterday and I swear I'm already dreading it big time. The module sucked and it was so dry, especially yesterday. I will honestly just say that 70% of the time I was freaking lost because all of a sudden, those science terms seemed so foreign to me it's actually quite scary, really. Like you lost all your knowledge just over the 6 weeks of holidays?!?! But anyway, still managed a little here and there. Today's wasn't that bad because I suppose it's a continuation from Food Science so we basically have the foundation somehow.
So tired and everything. Thank god for the Public Holiday tomorrow because I guess it's what every polytechnic student actually look forward to, the news of school commencing was just.....too much to take?? Haha so much so that sem 2 was actually trending on twitter the whole of yesterday, yes I'm for real - it happened. Everyone in need of sleep and rest. Holidays ended way too fast. :(
Nonetheless, my current class isn't as noisy as the previous few but okay shall do it on thursday hahaha my forte in every semester. Cannot wait for the aftermath hehe. Already counting down to the end of 15 weeks + next holidays. I must be insane.
Shall enjoy the 1 day break from the government tomorrow. Need my brains to rest and give my mind a break and my thoughts to be set free.
Till the next.
x
"Wait a second,
Why, should you care, what they think of you
When you're all alone, by yourself, do you like you?
Do you like you?
You don't have to try so hard
You don't have to, give it all away
You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up
You don't have to change a single thing
You don't have to try so hard
You don't have to bend until you break
You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up
You don't have to change a single thing.''