I know I haven't been here in awhile, my apologies. Been busy with the shifting and all. Now that I'm all settled down here, I have all the time in the world to update this space. So anyway, we're left with about just a day of holiday left?? Yeah I know, that news sucks. But life goes on, so live with it. New class roster...... HAHAHA I have simply no comments on that. Don't wish to say much either. Ok look, I have no idea where to start from because life in the past few weeks has been a hell of a ride, ups&downs and then problem after problem and emotions overwhelming and stuff.
There's a lot I would really love to share with all of you about. But as for now, let's just leave it for the next time. Basically, the most productive this holidays was prolly finishing the entire series of the maze runner in just 5 days, yes the books series. Pretty much insane but trust me, once you get hooked on it, you won't want to stop reading till the end. It's awesome amazing fantastic superb wonderful and everything good that you can come up with and think of. Definitely rating 5/5 for it! For those who haven't caught the movie, PLS WATCH IT I GUARANTEE ITS WORTH YOUR MONEY!!
Till the next.
x