<body>

7th (Belated) @ 31 October, 2014


Just decided to drop by because I haven't talked about us in a long while and I had friends asking me to answer one simple question - "Isn't is amazing how you & him end up together?" Well, I'll tell you 7 months wasn't easy to come by. Of course, there were months where we had rainbows and stardusts, but hey there were months we had storms and hurricanes too.

Every relationship has it's story, it's characters, it's climax.

You have times when you feel like giving up and not doing anything anymore because you feel tired, you feel worn out, and you just don't want to go through the same shitty process again. I don't know what most of you out there live by, but as for the both of us, it was something Grandpa told me - "When things are broken, Jobell (Yes he can't pronounce the 'V' so it became a 'B' and that's what makes Grandpa unique and I love him so so so much) You learn to fix it, not leave or throw it away." Remember why you guys even started out when you feel so, there was a reason. It was my choice, his choice. I've had friends asking what I saw in him, and how is it that we made us happen - happen as in get together. When shit happens, you sit down and work things out even if it means having to scream and cry and yell and scold and write off the other party. When all of that is out and you feel better, things will start to work out. Without a doubt people change. But it's the loyalty that matters after all anyway.

One point to take note of though - NEVER, and I mean, NEVER EVER, push your partner to a point whereby you took him for granted. JUST DON'T DO THAT. Imagine if he/she did it back to you, how would you feel?? Would you like it? It sucks, big time. Why do it to someone you claim that you love, and hurt them in a way that you'd say it was unintentional? What is the freaking point??? Don't get me wrong, I'm not siding the girls. Sometimes girls do that too as well. And neither did I say it was right of them to do that. There is nothing more beautiful than an intelligent, hard-working, independent, respectful man. It’s hard to say you deserve better when you, ladies, are in control of what you deserve.

Your relationship, you figure out how to fix it. That's all I can say. Initiatives is something that has to come automatically. Takes time and trust to do everything, T O G E T H E R.

Happy 7th :)

xx