<body>

Wonder @ 18 July, 2014

Hello!

Okay I'm supposed to leave home in like 40 minutes time so since I have so much spare time on my hands now I thought why not just blog? The bestie gave me the idea to do this so yes imma do it. There's just way too many things to blog about and I haven't had the time on my end. Picture spam in abit! A few events going on of late despite everything. Sharing my happiness with everyone! :) 

Attended my Bro's Cadet Inspector Investiture Ceremony over at the Home Team Academy on the 28th of June with Grandpa. Well, you probably must be wondering why Grandpa and not mom/dad or anyone else significant (hey I am significant), but that's because Grandpa was the proudest when we got news that Bro completed the course successfully. He left home for two weeks excluding weekends and throwing me all alone at home with the 4 walls. Sigh... But it was paid off! So proud of him as his elder sister and definitely looking forward to more! My little brother has grown up, and he's achieving so much already. Can't wait till he's married though it's still quite a pretty long way to go!! Hehe. Nevertheless, we're all proud of you little kid, you've done us proud. Carry on with your damn siao-on attitude and I'll wait for you to enlist in a few years time! 





Ended school last Friday and headed down to Geylang Serai for the bazaar! Used to be with my family in previous years but this year it's with my friends!! A total different experience actually. And this is probably the only photo that we took besides the spam, but ya no food photo and whatever because we were too hungry and thirsty to even be bothered to take photographs. Haha. Place wasn't as packed as I expected it to be because it was Friday but the crowd was still there. And yessssss me got my Barney to hang on my bag at 2 bucks!!! :D


Probably the best yet - Attended the good friend of 7 years POP at the Marina Floating Platform on the 11th of July!! Like finally he POP. But time indeed flies. I still remembering dissing him about him going into the army and BMT and shit while I'm out here relaxing and studying. Now, POP. LOL!! Fast enough I guess. And I'm proud to say I'm the first among our friends to touch his botak head + take a picture with him without the whatever-you-call-it hat! Hehehe. Yes honoured indeed. First time attending a POP so it's really nice to see all 3600 soldiers on the platform doing their march and all. Especially the SAF roar omg so nice!! Waiting to see the next POP, probably the boy's hehe I know it's going to be awhile but still, LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!





Last but not least, my little brother turned 17!! Yayyyyyyzzzz! :) 17 and has a damn brain of a I dont know what. Simple celebration because he doesn't want anything extravagant. So yes, he got his Swensens oreo cheesecake ice cream. Tastes so good you have no idea. But we're glad he likes it!



And not forgetting, the boy's been on veg for 12 days. I had people asking me questions haha to be frank this was my first time for just 12 days so it's abit weird?(?) But I'm okay!! Thanking everyone for the concern and for the company over this period of time hahaha all of you are too cute already. God knows how much I've missed you.

Till here. Birthday week next week teehee happygirl95 turning 19 in a few days time!!

xx