<body>

+ 1 @ 28 July, 2014






Yes I turned 19 a few days ago. It's another "plus one" year for me and though this year there wasn't a loud celebration at home or anything, I still felt happy on the 24th. A year has passed since my 18 and I wouldn't deny the fact that so much has changed indeed. Special thanks to the sem 1 class who made the effort to come in to my class and sang me a birthday song. To be really frank and honest over here - I didn't expect them to do this. And nothing new, they made me do stupid things like sucking the bottom of the candle (for I don't know what reason but it sure looked wrong in the video!!) Nevertheless, I'm thankful for this bunch of noisy yet irritating yet always awesome mates. Grateful and blessed. I'm glad the friendship carried on for so long. Thank you guys :) Much extra special thanks to the special one who took the effort to get me the cake, plus getting a non-chocolate cake knowing I was never much a fan of chocolate.

And then I had a really awesome classmate that really got me childhood snacks!! Ms Mo ~~ Just look at how much she got me and I barely finished half of it up till now.


Pretty much sums up that day. And oh, not forgetting the Marche treat from Momsie!! Was so good but I realized something, my strength for this kinda food has decreased. I can no longer eat like how I used to. Oh well.

Anyway, school tomorrow. Public holiday today, rest day at the gramps place + good food. Blessed Monday!

Till the next.

xx