Year 2 already. K I sound like as though I've been here for such a long time but ok anyway, I had fun. Commencing year 2 is suppose to be something happy about because you passed the first year somehow or rather but why am I feeling like it's a draggy thing instead? Oh well. Let's just wait for awhile more I guess. So anyway, perks of being in the same class with the few that was from Semester 1 and having your friends in the same school as you, you guys get to meet as and when and it's so easy!! Nevertheless, I must say I missed my sem 1 and 2 mates. This feels like Year 1 Sem 1 again because almost everyone is present, like really. That feeling, so good. And seeing my Sem 2 mates everywhere I go and it's like, "Hi Guys, miss you all!! *Big hug*" Sometimes, I actually think that over just that one year, poly kinda changed me, quite different from how I really was in secondary school.
Enough of all the being tired part. On a happier note - It's Friday today! T G I F. How long has it been since I last said this?? Been a rough week. Tired, Sleepy, Moody, Shitty and whatever. But I'm pretty much glad that this week is coming to an end. Definitely not a good start to year 2 but I'll survive this. Stronger than the hurricane inside of me, maybe. Quite ridiculous when I come to think of it but ala, let it pass Jo. Anyway, coming home from school everyday can be quite draining given that the timings are stretched further back now. Like some lifeless soul who gets home and does her daily assignments and then just sit and not move because she's too worn out too exhausted. Geez.
Till my next.
x