Holla!
Seems like I left this space empty for almost close to 2 weeks or more. Well, my apologies but okay here goes a pretty long update for everyone! Been up to quite a lot of late. River Safari, 'I am' cafe @ Haji Lane, Ikea with Mom, Bro & Bestie, Gramps place for the good food all day err day. Okay this is a lot. Sharing everything otherwise some people are going to go 'eh bo jio!' 'bo share where?!' 'where's the love?' So, let's do it one by one ah.
Somewhere that I fear with my Favorite! Hehe.
But anyway, River Safari was damn good, OR MAYBE NOT because of the aquariums. I have this pretty strange phobia about the aquariums actually. I don't really like this. But I did it anyway. I think the highest record I had was like, maybe just 5-8 minutes in front of the aquarium and the end, OFF I GO. I cannot stand there any longer. My legs felt like jelly instantly man. Considering the fact that I was there once, and this is my second trip there, nothing much to see but they've definitely opened up much more exhibitions to the Public for viewing! A pity the monkey enclosure was under renovation though.
Actually a pretty good location for families, especially on the weekends or school holidays! But please check out the weather forecast before making your way down. You won't want to spend an additional $25 per person just for a raincoat if it starts to pour or something. Too many information about this place to list so here's the website if you need some info! :) - http://www.riversafari.com.sg/visitor-info/opening-hours.html
Up next - 'I am' cafe with the SOS Helpline! Jeremy, Asyraf & Zhao Xiang. And Deena this bitch couldn't make it at the last minute so we're missing her. :( Gonna kill her when I see her when school reopens. I hope you're reading this ah girl! HAHAHA. So anyway.....
'I am' Cafe
Price Range : $10 - $30 (I would say its about $23 per person on avg.)
674 North Bridge Road #01-01, off Haji Lane
(it's just diagonally opposite Raffles Hospital!!)
Operating Hours : 1130am - 11pm (Mon - Thurs)
1130am - 1am (Friday & Saturday)
1130am - 10pm (Sunday)
Nearest MRT station : Bugis
A little something that I would STRONGLY/HIGHLY ENCOURAGE/ADIVISE - If you're going there, please go early. The queue can be quite insane and it's never ending! The plus point is that the queue moves pretty fast for a long queue at that so if you're willing to wait for 15-20 minutes, you should be good! Definitely not encouraged for large groups, that's for sure. 4 people already problematic haha.
A glance at their menu.....
 |
| Credits : Google |
And we finally have a new photo for our SOS Helpline man, like seriously after one entire damn semester hahaha.
With the bitch JJ!

Rainbow Crepe @ $7.90
This rainbow crepe is actually a slight disappointment. Overall I'mma give 6.5/10 for this. Really. Saddest part was that I couldn't even finish the entire thing. Oh well! I wouldn't encourage people to get this though. To avoid disappointment, get the rainbow cake instead of the crepe, it'll be much better. They have the red velvet ones as well!
JJ's Fish & Chips @ $15.90
You'll never believe how big the serving was. We literally 'WHOAAAAA'-ed when this arrived at our table. Pretty worth the buck actually because even he had problem finishing it. Ok we basically cut/shared our food with the plates that they gave us. One of each in the end.
Zhao's Hotstuff Original @ $8.90
And this, don't belittle that it's a hotdog bun. IT'S FREAKING HUGE AS WELL. I know it doesn't show in photos but it's really big and quite filling too. Zhao had problem finishing his as well. Haha.

Asyraf's Charcoal Grilled Chicken Satay Burger @ $12.90
Okay this one, he had no problem finishing it. I didn't try the burger though! This is difficult to share so forget it, took the fries instead hehe. Not bad either!
Platter Sisters @ $15.90
And finally, my Fettuccine tomato & basil w/ meatballs @ $12.90
Super worth it because it wasn't too much and the portion was just nice. Taste wise was so good I couldn't resist not diving into it again with the fork HAHAHA. Really. The tomatoes are so fresh, like they were just picked awhile ago. The pasta, needless to say, literally melts at the reach of your tongue. Satisfied with our choices = happy tummies at the end of the day! Town for awhile and encountered something that I guess the 4 of us will never forget? Nevertheless, that was my first time watching it Live. Never really seen how it was being done, not to mention it's quite a daring move.
Ikea with Mom, Bro & Bestie.
We actually went to the one at Tampines.
IKEA TAMPINES
60 Tampines North Drive 2
Operating hours : 10am - 11pm (Opens daily)
Restaurant Hours : 930am - 1030pm (THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT!!!)
I got to say that Ikea serves pretty good quality food. However, if you're one person who don't take beef, then it's kinda wasted I suppose because their famous for their meatballs.
Don't judge!! Been a long time since I took a decent & proper selfie with my food. Like really long, 2-3 years maybe? And I can finally pull off one, moreover it's at Ikea so, why not? Haha. A happy girl at the end of the trip because I got my medium-sized sunflower and 10 pretty daisy colors! So worth my buck. Anything that's got to do with flowers, are definitely worth it.
My final destination - GRAMPS PLACE!
Okay I can't possibly share the location and stuff with you guys here right...... Going to sound ridiculous. Grandmama made us Assam fish, Sambal Prawns, and then there's Bo Bo Cha Cha for dessert. Someone taught me - ' There's always room for dessert.' :) Haha. Start drooling then.
That pretty much sums up the important details of my week! More to come in the following 2 weeks. Stay tuned for all my adventures with the different groups! School resuming and that sucks..... Oh well. On the upper note, I KNOW AT LEAST HALF THE CLASSMATES HEHEHE so happy.
Till then.
x