<body>

Be childlike @ 02 April, 2014

Greetings on a Wednesday, mid-week already guys.

So anyway, been pretty caught up with my schedule of late. Going to a particular place just because I wanted to get this particular present, more insane - going all the way down to Kinokuniya @ Takashimaya all because I was too addicted to this 'Divergent' series and then I had to find out that the second & third part of the series are actually out in the bookstores - Insurgent and Allegiant. But obviously I couldn't find Allegiant there, not too sure if it's out of stock or something but I was super lucky to get my hands on the last of the Insurgent book there! Counting my lucky stars hehehe. Not to mention that I got the book because I know the second part will take ages to come out, like 2015? We're only 1/4 into 2014 man, such a long way more to go. And yes, the book is ADDICTIVE X100000. You won't want to get your eyes off the book once you've started reading. I'm not exaggerating, for real. Okay details of the book -

 
Author : Veronica Roth
Preceded by : Divergent
Followed by : Allegiant
Genres : Young adult literature, Science Fiction, Romance novel
Pricing wise, I got mine at SGD14.87. Not too sure if it's the same elsewhere.

I'm not going to spoil any part of this book at all. I spoilt it to 2 people and I got nagged at big time hahaha. Moving on ~

Was at the Gramps place last Sunday for lunch and Baby Diamond came over with Aunty Eriana & Aunt! I must say she's an extremely active baby, has lots of strength and her strength actually won us when we have like, 5-6 adults against her. Carrying her because when I clap my hands and wanted to carry her, she actually leaned forward!! Most babies are afraid at first but she wasn't. Love at first sight HAHAHAHA. And it definitely reminds me of the times when I worked in Pats too. :') Anyway, Diamond is only 1 years old. Pretty long eyelashes and big eyes she has, probably why I told my Aunt I want to give birth as well, must be out of my mind.

Dinner with the bestie & all-time favorite teacher on the last day of March! Always a good time when it's with the both of them. Either laughing non-stop or making fun of me non-stop. Hahaha. Whatver it is, times like these are what I cherish the most. We wanted to head to Wimbly Lu for cakes but oh well, we ran out of luck. Was closed on Monday and we didn't know. Ended up rounding all the way to Siglap.

This week is yet another busy week. Looks like I'm only resting today and it's work tomorrow and the day after, weekends is even more chaotic than I expect. But I will survive I guess.

Till my next!

x