Holla!
Work once again on a Wednesday, but this time, with my spider daughter! Don't ask me how I ended up with that title but yes haha. Pretty tedious job actually, especially when I have to climb up so high. But nevertheless, it was fun working in such a environment whereby everyone helps everyone and there is no politics, really. Quite rare actually. And to thank god, because my In-Charge was a really nice malay lady who was just a few years my senior! Conversing in Malay was pretty good too, given the fact that I left secondary school for almost 2 years so I actually lost touch with the language and all. Quite surprised that I could respond and reply hahaha. Ended up with slight cuts and blueblacks at the end of the day but well, it was fun! :) And when we meet, it's always a good time. Photo spam!
Woke up the next day to realize how much bruises I have and this spider daughter woke up with a terribly aching back. HAHAHA.
Was supposed to rest in on Thursday instead because I was tired actually. But being tempted to watch 'Divergent' was just too high to resist and besides, Brother was working near Plaza Sing so I figured out that I'll probably catch a movie while waiting for him. Ta-dah, DIVERGENT. :D And I think each time I catch a movie, I'll see who's in the cast first. This time, I based it on the storyline instead. But well, there will always be this ONE person that makes everything looks so good (usually the male lead) And here, THEO JAMES aka Four!!!
DIVERGENT
Star Rating : 7.6/10
Genre : Adventure | Sci-Fi
Cast : Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Ashley Judd, Jai Courtney
Runtime : 140 minutes
Alright great, I don't know where to begin.

Featuring Four & Tris!! I definitely love the part on how they actually came together. I must say that there's quite a number of climax in this show but those that always had my 101% attention and had me at my most exciting moment until I already felt like jumping out of the chair, was always when it was their focus. Four just had this strong charisma, like really strong.
If you don't really know what Divergents are, basically they are different from other people. They have their own individual powers and they do not belong to any faction that's listed, namely - Dauntless the Brave, Erudite the Intelligent, Candor the Honest, Abnegation the Selfless, Amity the Peaceful.
There, the 5 factions.

This was just before they were separated. Eric actually had a "tracking" device instilled in all of them just to take over Tris's used-to-be faction, which was Abnegation the Selfless. Can't seem to understand why but oh well, it happened. So many innocent lives were taken. After this shot, Four was taken away, Tris almost got shot as she was discovered that she was Divergent. But nope that's not the end and I shall not spoil too much this time. Watch it to find out yourself!! It's a really good watch. :)
Once again, another movie review. That's all this time.
Till the next!
xx