Oops.
Been almost 2 weeks since I was here. Work was tedious but yet at the same time, a super comfortable environment to work in because of the nice colleagues I had (except for one, let's not get there) even the relief officers were so nice. One thing funny, they are all ladies. Parameswari & Simi has been really awesome I must say, and I would probably die over the 6 days without them. Though they'll never get to see this (I assume, unless they google it or something), thank you to the both of you for always standing up for me and Bay, saving us from the customers that tried to make things difficult for us by talking to us non-stop. Much love & appreciation! :) Be back on the 24th once more.
Other than work, I cannot think of anything else productive that I did. It's literally work, home, sleep, work again, and the entire cycle repeats. Too tired to do anything. Taking a break till the 24th and yes, this feels good, definitely. Walks in the parks for awhile because I can and because it's always good to just take a stroll and not think of anything. Must say that the past weeks have been pretty smooth sailing.
Met up with the favorite daughter yesterday though! Spent half the day with her at Bugis, exploring literally shop by shop and one thing for sure - am in love with the sandals I got. Blessed to have her around all the time. :)
And not forgetting, met up with the 12 years clique for Mookata @ Upper Thomson! Spent like about 3 hours +++ there, doing nothing but spamming food and eating and talking about everything. Quality time like these are what I treasure the most. All of us have grown up, each has our own circle of friends and all, own life own stuff to do, but what's pretty about this is that either way we'll have time for one another. So glad for all of you, ♥ Till the next outing/gathering!
A whole month of holiday. Tell me about it.
Till the next.
x