<body>

Action movie @ 21 March, 2014

Hello!

Okay most of you probably never anticipated that I would have watched an Action movie despite me loving to head to the theaters and catch a show whenever I'm free. If one knows me well enough, you'd probably know that I absolutely hate action movies and that I don't really watch it unless I have watched the trailer or something. Otherwise I would fall asleep half way through the show. Ok but here you go. I actually caught 'Need for speed' yesterday and I had no clue what the entire show was about except for cars and more cars, not even knowing the cast. Yes you read it right, I watched an Action movie. HAHAHAHA but to my surprise, I didn't fell asleep. The starting was actually damn draggy. So I ended up googling (is there even such a word in the dictionary) the cast and Harrison Gilbertson aka Pete in the movie, was probably the only one I paid attention to. But a pity he died too fast.

NEED FOR SPEED

Star Rating : 7.3/10
Genre : Action | Crime | Drama
Cast : Aaron Paul, Dominic Cooper, Imogen Poots
Runtime : 130 minutes

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e3/Need_For_Speed_poster.jpg

I actually hated that Aaron Paul was the main male lead in this show. I don't know why but the sight of him initially in the show just freaking turns me off. Doesn't really suit him actually. Like, why not Harrison Gilbertson?!?! Hahaha. Well at least in my opinion. But the way Aaron Paul speeds in this show, WOOHOO. Nevertheless, it was a pretty good watch, considering the fact that I seldom watch this genre movies. Ok so the entire movie was nothing but cars cars and more cars. Laughed at certain scenes (ok allow me to spoil it just a little) There was this one part where Rami Malek literally took off his clothes as he was making his way to the exit in his office, and he took off even his boxers at the end of everything. Too hilarious to not laugh at!

vlcsnap-2014-03-15-15h21m03s208
 
 vlcsnap-2014-03-15-15h22m46s208
vlcsnap-2014-03-15-15h23m40s242

"Have a nice day, you little bastards!!!" Probably the funniest shit I heard in this entire movie. And here is Harrison Gilbertson aka Little Pete, who's always aiding Aaron Paul aka Tobey Marshall in car races and stuff. Oh, trust me. For a moment when I first saw him on screen, he looks like Harry Styles. NO JOKE. Haha and omg how can anyone just resist those dimples?!?!



And Dominic Cooper, I hated his guts in this show. Shitty fella. Like really, ugh.

Okay if I were to give a rating, maybe just 6/10??? Still don't know how to appreciate Action movies after all la hahaha. For those who haven't caught it, and you're a fan of cars, do watch it! You might probably just love the way that they speed like crazy in the show. It's a little touching somewhere in between too! And oh, I forgot to mention. For the guys, Imogen Poots isn't that bad either. A blonde who's actually pretty bitchy at first given the way she carried herself but as the movie progresses along, she's actually a smart blonde, with lots of swag added in her character, not to forget. Too swag too cool.

"Le Weekend"
I'M COMING FOR YA SOON ENOUGH. :))))))))

Alright that's all for this. Till my next!

x