<body>

That Awkward Moment @ 16 February, 2014

So yes, today was another movie day! Since it was a Sunday, and I had no plans, plus Mom had to go out to run some errands while the Brother went to work, and Dad isn't in Singapore, that means I am alone. Yes, alone. Headed to Town to catch a movie with the one who needs to be in IMH instead, hahaha yes my best friend. 'That Awkward Moment' was a really really good show! Worth the watch. Ok it MAY SEEM like I said that every other movie is worth the watch but hey, it's true. Especially when the male lead is none other than........... ZAC EFRON. My teenage disney crush. HAHAHA.

'That Awkward Moment'
Star Rating : 6.1/10
Genre : Comedy / Romance
Cast : Zac Efron, Michael B. Jordan, Miles Teller
Runtime : 95 minutes
Rating : M18 (Sexual Scenes)




Basically, the entire storyline was full of laughters. I don't know if the back part will actually make any of you tear but it sure almost make me did. Was touching actually. 3 boys who decided to stay single and not get into a relationship, all ended up in a relationship with the girl they love. And not to mention, New York city is so beautiful and gorgeous. Really. And when Zac cried in the movie, it felt so surreal.

HOWEVER, it is not suitable for those who cannot stand sick jokes. Don't watch it if you can't stand people cursing and swearing and the sex scenes. Though it's funny but it may be offensive too. So yup, I'll advise you to watch the trailer first!

An extremely hectic week coming up. Last week of the semester (which is really sad), outing with the class on Thursday, Friday with the people I love, Saturday I can't remember what's going on, Sunday to study. So much going on, but I'm pretty sure I'll love my entire week!

Till then.

x