This space probably has been left aside for awhile now. Oopsie. Been rather busy of late actually, not really sure with what (ok what the heck no one says that) but yes, I do. Ok let's take a quick glance. Studies, Driving, CNY 2014, eating (om nom nom nommmm). That's about it. Pretty glad the past week was on average and I wouldn't say it was a bad one either.
So anyway, here comes CNY 2014. No idea if it's just me or what, BUT THERE ISN'T JUST ANY FEEL FOR CNY THIS YEAR. Chinatown with the family 3 times this year and indeed I'm still thinking it's kinda crazy to go there thrice in a row when we usually just make a trip there on the last night and get the job done. Much to my surprise, there wasn't much crowd either. Ok not there there wasn't any crowd, still a little squeezy here and there but still, it just somewhat doesn't feel the same I guess. Most sane thing we did - bought 5 kg worth of Jellies, + 2kg from the people. Extremely crazy, can never have enough of it.
Oh! I caught 'The Lion Men' on the 2nd day of CNY! Definitely a must watch Jack Neo film! And I didn't know there was a part 2 to this. -_- So okay time to be patient and wait for part 2 to be released. But this is a big hit in the theaters now. One thing for sure - after watching this show, my perspective of lion dancers changed. Used to thought it was easy jumping amongst those piles but when I saw how Wei Liang tried to overcome his phobia in the movie, I imagined it was me and I wouldn't dare to do it too. It's no easy job either! Ok shall not spoil too much of the show. Do catch it if you haven't! It's worth your money, trust me.



Enough of talking. Letting you in on the pictures if you haven't seen them!
Day 1 - Turquoise Maxi. Yes that's me.
Day 2 - Casual because it was stay home day! If you are wondering, indeed, I cut off 5 inches of my hair. Yes I did it. Don't ask me what got over me but I felt that since I was finally given the green light to cut this short, I should just do it this once. Actually loving the result of it. Once CNY is over, I'll do something to it again. Be in for a treat.
Open house on the 3rd day and here you go - the pictures as usual. Too much to say and I shall not further elaborate. Almost died. But nevertheless, appreciated all their presence. Spending time with them never fail to make me laugh until my stomach really hurts. Once a year ; thank you. :)
And that's sums up my week I guess. More to come this week.
x