Hello!
This week has been rather bumpy. Tuesday was probably the worst shit ever. Thank you for always being there, you guys know who you are. :') So much love.
Nevertheless, the unhappy things aside. 2 birthday celebration this week! One from Semester 1 Danial and one from Semester 2 Sherlyn! Blessed to have both groups in my life. So anyway, I shan't do too much talking. Danial got a really bad one from us actually. However, we still love you betahouse! We hope you enjoyed the bash and the super cute 'Hello Kitty' cake. 19 already loh! And have I mentioned how I really love it when the class comes together to celebrate each other's birthday without fail despite all our differences and downs we had. It's when we put aside everything else just to celebrate it, and it definitely feels damn good to be with them all over again. I missed everyone being together, just like before.
Here you go!
A die-die-must-take photo everytime when we have a celebration! Mandatory birthday shot.

The guys.
The girls!

Birthday boi boi.
Yes, they used the cake cream to "wax" his hair. Damn disgusting, but we all had fun
The aftermath of the cake. Definitely worth the bash I tell you.
Once again, HAPPY 19TH SYED DANIAL! :))))))Up next, Sherlyn's 18th! Okay I was the bad one here. I made her suck the juice dry from the two lemons that were on her cake. It must have been good! :p What kind of horrible friend am I hahaha.

Okay and then it was Semester 2. It was our last problem for Cognitive today. Yes. This marks the start of the end of our semester. (Ok so deep LOL) Week 15, where everything comes to an end once more. Definitely sad to see everyone split because we all had so much fun over the 15 weeks, so much laughters and all. Though we haven't really spammed much photos (in my opinion) but those we had were the best moments we shared. So here's our class photo with our Cognitive faci, we're all going to miss him and his fav is Michael, filipino child of his HAHAHA.
Thank you my sem 2 mates, for making everyday a joy for me. I shall dedicate another one on the last day of school.
Till then.
x