<body>

Torn @ 05 January, 2014


Random picture all the way in 1998 or 1999 I think. (K sounds old) But I miss those days, the days when everything was nothing to me. When my entire shelves were filled with toys and my favorite storybooks and not education books and whatever not there is now, the days when I always insist that I wore my slippers the right side when it was forever the opposite of each other, the days when Zachary & I will sit down in the living room and purposely block the door way so we could occupy the entire length space just to play cooking, the days when all I ever do is smile and laugh, and the only times I cried was when I fell or when I had to have a jab.

Being a teenager was never easy. Tough and rough phases - all that sucks a lot.

2014 didn't exactly start off well. 5th day only but....... never mind. Heads up and believe that the rest of the year will be better. Got to trust and have much more faith, I can do this. School tomorrow and definitely, looking forward to it. Open house duty this Friday, pretty much a hectic week.

Before I end off this, I took some chart online, just to see if anything would make me smile. And here's what there was -

According to the answers you have just chosen you are most like the 
Disney Princess Cinderella

Although gentle and soft spoken, Cinderella has a keen intelligent sense of humor which she wisely keeps hidden from her cruel Stepmother and jealous stepsisters. Finding delight in her tiny animal friends, able to sing as she works, Cinderella has true dignity something her Stepsisters could learn a thing or two about. Despite moments of heartbreak and disappointment, Cinderella holds onto her hopes until goodness and beauty are rewarded and dreams that she has dreamed do come true.

And it's true. Till Friday maybe.

x