I know this is early but just in case..................
M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S !
Yes, it's Christmas Eve! :) A rather simple night this year, with the gifts sitting on my floor and table, and a pleasant dinner with the Family and Bestie, as well as Menda, whom both helped out for the few hours! Nothing big but the warmth is there. I guess nights like these are the best too, simple yet loving.
Okay anyway, above all, thank you my 2 secret santas, for the gifts above! Totally strike 2 wishes off the list - A proper watch + 1D's perfume. Both took me by great surprise actually. The Armani Exchange watch came in as a morning shock actually. Never expected anyone to spend so much on me, especially on a watch. And then talking about the 1D perfume, IT'S A FREAKING SET LIKE, OMG, A SET, when all I wished for was a 1D perfume by itself. Big love to the both of you! Happy Jovell is indeed happy. The joy of giving and receiving - FABULOUS.
Worth the while yesterday though. A very last minute thing but I still did it anyway. Not going to be so crazy and do this last minute thing anymore, tedious level maximum because it's not easy. Making people happy seems easier than making yourself happy, I realized. Nevertheless, I had so much fun picking out everything.
Ending with a selfie of myself in a messy bun, like I finally got the hair bun look. (inserts wide smile)
Be back with an update soon!
x
Labels: A|X, Armani Exchange, Christmas, One Direction, Santa, Selfie.