Review 2013 in a post
Alright so, I've been on Facebook just the other day and I saw this 'Review 2013 in a click' so I suppose it sorta inspired me to actually do this lengthy, or rather, picture-y post. (if such words even exist) I know it's a lot of them but I tried my best to summarize everything and everyone! Please pardon all lengthy and wordy parts, and if you don't see yourself here don't fret! It's not that I forgot about you, it's just that there are way too many photos to be plucked in here. I still remember and love you alright! :)
The entire post is basically 3/4 filled with photographs. And a short note at the end of each whole chunk of photos, for all the people that were mentioned.
Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy reading every bit of this post because 2014 is coming in awhile and all these will be happy memories I'll always keep! :) Ok so much for that, ENJOY!
(PHOTOS ARE IN PARTICULAR NO ORDER)














The reason why I'm happy - my happy pills ; FAMILY - 何家. I have to agree that every family has their own problems but nobody will wash their dirty linen in public. Thankful for this family despites all our ups & downs that were thrown at us throughout the year, we made it. Dad for always making me laugh unexpectedly and giving me money now and then, and your endless face expressions that I wish I could make a collage of them but you never allowed me to because you lost a front tooth now. Mom for always putting up with me, worrying about me because my 2013 didn't went exactly well and I had all sorts of problems (sounds like a typical problematic child huh) But no I didn't have those really bad teenager problems. But thank you mom, for being by my side when all else fails. For being all that I ever asked for. Brother for always pissing me off but yet knowing how to cheer me up when he felt it was necessary, for dropping me treats once in awhile to show me you still love me, for making me wish you weren't my bro so i could chase you (idiot you don't have to be so sweet all the time k) haha just kidding.
The aunts & uncles who love me like their own daughters, bringing me on shopping sprees from time to time, having lunch or dinner at any new favorite place that I recently like, giving me all the best of the best that a niece can ever receive, for always making sure I am fine and that I'm doing good, for giving me advices on everything that I asked about, lastly, for loving me endlessly with all your love.
And Gramps for always treating me like a princess when I'm at your places. Nothing changed, still the 'jooooooooooooooooovell' 'jo-jo' you call ever since I was born. I love all of you for cooking me the best dishes you have, the chinese, the seafood, the nyonya, the dim sum, the soups and everything else. For spoiling me with chocolates, jellies, my fav seaweed, soft toys and all. For telling me how much I have grown and for always sharing with me the stories you all have. Am extremely thankful.
Big love for everyone!
"Home, always the best place to be in."
A new phase of my life - Republic Polytechnic, Biotechnology, Semester 1!
They are probably the most incredible people I've ever came across. I got to thank them for making the start of my next phase a great one. Now that we're all in different classes, I actually miss the daily routines together with them. Disturbing the facis, making fun of one another, having the scandalous play going on in class, cursing and swearing at each other when one doesn't do work (although we never really meant it), doing stupid things like making girls go inside the boys toilet and sing a HBD song (meirui was the victim), trying to psyco the maths faci to just let 1 team present, spamming photos the moment we enter class (yes basically spam from 830-330, just look at the shamless selfies HAHAHA my top spammers in my iphone), celebrating birthdays after birthdays - the list goes on. A pity that the semester came to a close too fast. :( Wonderful and complete memories. My gems. ☺
My forever all time favorite darlings, anytime anywhere anyday, all day everyday - My second family.
This is my second family for 12 years and counting. Time flies and I honestly cannot believe how fast all of us actually grew up. Once upon a time we were those kids who were sitting at the supposedly "Macdonalds" table at the amphitheater, either busy writing autograph books (was the trend back then), or the guys just playing basketball for up till 4-5 hours, the girls walking to and fro the canteen just to get food, talking about everything anything and anyone, doing our prefect duties together, cheerleading practices that made us peep at each other's moves, the kiddish way of confessions, the I-don't-want-to-friend-you phase etc. Today, we're all 18. 18 and still in the process of growing actually. But to me, it's 18 and still how we used to be. :)
The ones that are ever so steady in anything and everything, spending our time talking nonsense and yet still can laugh at it when we do it - The sub-sexy sunday clique!
The fact that things will no longer go back to the way it was actually pricks me a lot on the inside but I guess it is for the better. It's amazing how we could come together as a clique, with my Bestie, Chiko coming from my bro's secondary school, Huan Kai being my senior that I was never close to, Ronald who was the funny junior I had back then, and Hendrick who was close to me but never really had proper talks. We had our equal share of ups and downs. We enjoyed each other's company as it was. Definitely, the craziest part was going out every Sunday continuously for 2 months without fail (and that was how Sunday clique came about) Sub-sexy, was given by Chiko. SEXY AND WE KNOW IT! For all the times we had, especially Fanny's surprise celebration, so good so priceless. Was one of the best moments we had.
The group who was there for me whenever, I don't have to call them. They will show up when it's time. They're like my siblings that I never knew I had - The secondary school boys!
Well....... This group of protective yet handsome boys/brothers. What do I have to say? Nothing much. It's like they are some automatic sensors or something, I don't have to say anything if I'm down and the texts come in like 'Are you ok?' 'Spill it out' Jo whats bothering you? 'Simi taiji? Why you like that?' 'Want to tell me anot' And I must say, I'm always happy to receive their texts. Any one of them will do. Because I know they care. Even though they have their own busy schedule, especially when all 3 of them are in the Army right now and it takes a little more longer till they ORD. Monday to Friday stay in camp, one has to work on weekends even. Which is why I always appreciate all our times spent together be it over dinner or a small catch up session. Always feeling safe with them around.
Phase 1 part 2 - Republic Polytechnic, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology, Semester 2!
Not forgetting the people who made part 2 of my phase 1 a great one as well. It's already week 8 that we spent together. Funny how fast this semester seems to pass actually. Really weird. But I guess it's because we're all having fun together. I still remember how awkward it really was on the first day of school. Too awkward in fact. Nobody talked to nobody. Look at us right now, all the insane people in a class, laughing everyday at everything we do. When week 15 comes, It's time to say goodbye once more. (sigh RP system really sucks, forever making us change class)
Me, Myself & I.
Last but not least, myself. Turned 18 this year, nowhere here nor there though haha. Received a gorgeous sunflower on my 18th and I could do this 'upside down' pose even after so long. Nothing impressive but I was impressed with myself. 3 of my many happy self moments in 2013. Not like as though I have been through a lot but the heart aches were enough to kill, the thoughts were draining me completely. So yes, I had everything all over the place. As 2013 comes to a close, I thank god everything has died down and is now over.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok and now, here's something. I don't usually have nor end my posts with long special dedications but this year, they totally deserve the dedications.
Here you go - my 2 Best Friends, my guardian angels, my human diaries. (if the both of you happen to see this, pls don't kill me for the photos k HAHA good things are meant to be shared, love you both much)
A gift for 12 years & counting, always glad I have you around, seeing my bitch side and still taking it in.
A gift for 9 months & counting, someone that I can, without fail, always turn to.
To the both of you :
You're weird, you're silly, you're not perfect. But, that's okay. I'm like that too. We laugh at the randomest things, you know my ugliest side, and even though we disagree sometimes, we never fought. You know my all from the secrets to the hidden jokes to my emotions to everything else, but still stayed and continue loving me.
I know sometimes it seems like we are going to kill each other. I know I can be the worse person sometimes. I know I give you hell. You’re not far behind me though, you are awful too and we deserve each other. I hate your face when you are thinking too hard and how ironic and vicious you act when you are angry. I can’t remember a time when things between us weren’t like that, us fighting like little children over simple things. But I can’t remember a time you weren’t there for me either, and that is why I love you. I love when you tell me I’m wrong and how you are the only person that can make me really angry. Most of all, I’m sorry for all these while that you had to deal with my shit. But I thank you for everytime you tried your best to comfort me and dry my tears. I thank you for always sticking by my side even when I don’t deserve any of it. I wish you were near. I wish you were always near me, across the street or around the corner.
Both of you, are probably the best thing that has happened to me in my life. Thank you for stepping in, and for all that you've done - big or small. I appreciate it so much. I love you both.
♥
In short :
• I gained and lost friends.
• To the ones who
saw me through my darkest times and still love and put up with me, thank you and you're the best - always remember that.
• To the ones who
hurt me, left, and never came back, thank you for making me stronger than before, I forgive and I hope you're doing just as fine.
• To the ones who
came back, it proved to me how much we meant to each other and I appreciate that things were cleared up.
• To the ones that
I've hurt your feelings or in any other way, I am sorry.
This marks the end of my final post for 2013. Cannot thank everyone enough for making it a blessed year for me. Time to let go of whatever that needs to be gone, for the better of course. Goodbye 2013, you've been great. 2014, I can handle this. :)
2014 in a bit so I hope everyone has new resolutions that they'll stick to, be happier people, and thus........................
H A P P Y N E W Y E A R !