<body>

Trapped @ 16 November, 2013


Here is my handsome boy before heading for his school's prom night! :)

So anyway, HI WEEKENDS! Stayed over at the gramps place last night, like finally. Think it's been months since I've stayed there. Let's see..... Ever since March? Okay that's around the timing when poly life just began. So yes, it was a great stayover. Like I said, staying there has never made me felt inferior to anyone else, especially eh grandchildrens. When you have your grandparents all by yourself and you don't have to share it with anyone else, and all their attention is on you hehehe. Grandpa, is always giving me the best of the best. I randomly said, 'I want to eat Papaya.' Grandpa immediately told me to eat dinner and while I was doing so, there came my papaya. 'My princess wants papaya.' This is why I love my grandparents. No matter how difficult I can be they will always have a way with me, that means even when I get out of hand. And I must say, I still love sleeping beside grandpa. And he still snores a lot. Knowing that I couldn't sleep without socks in air con, he got me a pair that he bought for me sometime back. So loved the entire day! :))))) Blessed Jovell is blessed.

Movie tomorrow, THOR. Update with photos when I'm back! For now, miss me.

x