<body>

Once more @ 13 November, 2013


I know it's only mid-week but apparently I cannot contain my happiness and excitement for I have a rather long weekend. 4 days! Ok not exactly 4 days but let's just say, I don't have to present in front of the entire class, no need to rush worksheet when you have the whole internet to yourself so you won't have to be afraid that you cannot search for anything online. RP's internet has been a bitch of late so, it kinda gets on our nerves at times. Anyway, besides having Off Campus Learning, I'm missing my mates. :( But on a side note, I get to rest at home. Don't have to travel all the way to Woodlands just for school, just to be on time thanks to the stupid punctuality rule. (Sadly, even I am late at times so forget it)

So anyway, the week's been great, NOT. I wished it was though. I mean, not like it's been entirely bad but my 3 mornings were screwed apparently. Monday was horrible, Tuesday was shit, Wednesday was like 'HAHA IN YOUR FACE' so I was thinking is this some kind of a joke or something like seriously, morning after morning? Too much of a coincidence maybe. I hated it so much though. Shouldn't let so much crap affect me. But I'm glad for good friends all around me, blessed with so much love.

OCL tomorrow and friday, so wait till I post the screenshots! :)

x



I said be strong, I said so. I said to pick myself up from where I left off and carry on. I said so. I see myself trying so hard, only to disappoint myself. Since when things had to turn out so ugly? It was never suppose to be like this, not at all. Something, somewhere, indeed went wrong. Thought hard and long enough, and wished all these would just go away instantly. It feels almost forever, the heck? When will all these be over? For I can no longer hang in there any longer. This is too much on my plate.