Blogging on a rainy day because the feel is here and the weather is perfect. However, I sense that I may get attacked by the flu bug anytime soon. Sigh.............
Anyway, it's only 2 days into the week and I already feel like I can die anytime. Brain cells fried on a daily basis now, comparing this to O levels, this is worse. 'What comes easy, goes easy.' True enough. Semester 2 definitely has way too much modules that are brain draining, actually wait, no. Not way too many but basically, ALL of the modules right now are draining. All the scientific terms.... Killer much. But thank god for all the awesome team mates and classmates who are ever so helpful. Caring is indeed sharing in my class! HAHA. Laughing until my cheek bones really hurts and I'm glad we all get along well even though it's just the 3rd week into school with this class! Friday date with them but we have no idea besides Strictly Pancakes which gives reservation up till 10 only! :( So yes we have to re-decide once more. Oh well. Anyway, here's a photo of the semi-retarded people in my class! HAHA.
 |
| From left : Zhao Xiang the guy called Kenny, Jeremy the argue buddy, Asyraf the one with the pedo smile, Pearlyn my lady, Aiiha the over active girl. |
 |
| Asyraf's huge face. |
 |
| SEMESTER 2! |
Definitely, not forgetting the unforgettable people who played such an important part in the first phase of my polytechnic life! MY SEMESTER 1 GEMS! :)))) Meeting every morning, during all breaks and when we end school is probably the best thing ever. Different class, but the bond remains. That's what I really love about this.
 |
So much love for you all lah. :* From left : Nessa, Priscilla, Mei Rui, Myself, Charles, Zhiqi |
 |
| What we REALLY REALLY do best. |
 |
| Last but not least, MS XU MEI RUI. :) |
Going to be a much much hectic week next week with all the programmes going on. This week is FREE week for me because I've been heading out way too much. Need a serious break. Meeting all the people next week so yes, need to re-charge myself already.
Till my next update!
x