<body>

Luckless @ 28 November, 2013




Let's just say my week went pretty well? I haven't been having the same morning 'coincidence' for a few days, I think it only happened once this week? Well I guess that's really bad enough. So anyway, back to the happy points.

School has been great, tremendously great. Changed team for Biochemistry and I must say it's a pretty good team too! Blessed much. And then not to mention how insane it gets everyday with all the laughings and stuff. I have zero idea on how we all can laugh all day long but yet when the day comes to an end we get so worn our and exhausted. Probably from laughing too much and cracking too much stupid jokes haha. Above all, UT started this week. Cognitive was shit I must say, totally no idea what I was even doing but whatever, it's over. Biochemistry was today and I ought to be glad it wasn't THAT difficult as I had expected it to be. Pretty manageable. And the rest of the modules are in the upcoming weeks, may the odds ever be in our favour.

And my left leg has been a total bitch of late because the cramps are so horrible and I don't know what else to do. Totally. It's like, twisted?? I don't know how to describe the pain but yes, this sucks. I hope it goes away asap, killing me silently.

Completely drained so I will just end off here. I thank god for all the good friends around me. Love you all, just in case you're reading. :)

x