The entire week has been pretty horrible, ok not exactly the entire week but maybe till Thursday morning I suppose. So much happened in just a few days and the emotions felt almost like a roller coaster to me. But nevertheless I've to thank god everything is over and done with. Time to move on with it. Let's not further elaborate for it is unnecessary.
Wednesday with my favorite semester 1 boys! Coincidental attire actually,totally wasn't planned. A couple of others also wore the same - black & denim but didn't head home together so I suppose it was just the few of us.
And Thursday with my favorite girls as well! Met up for dinner + a short catch up session. Can never go wrong when I'm with them. Just so blessed and so thankful for everyone.
I pray that everything else goes well from now on. That I will be better in time to come, and that it will heal. That there will be not much of scars left behind. That the people surrounding me will be happy as well. November wasn't as good as I had expected it to be, and perhaps that's because I placed my hopes too high up in the first place. Lesson learnt heavily and I definitely do not want anything in November to repeat again, big major no. Exams next week.
Until then.
x