<body>

Burnt weekends @ 03 November, 2013

Been an insane week I had. But nevertheless, the entire week was worth it. Met up with all my favorite people/girls/boys. Okay correction, not exactly all but still, it's them! :) So we'll go with the photos I suppose. (Thank god for photos or else I probably won't be able to describe anything.)

 

MONDAY // 28.10.2013

Kesinee! :)
From left : Zhao Xiang, Naomi, Jovell, Aiiha
Chemistry problem 2 with my first team of semester 2! (From left : Zhao Xiang aka Kenny, Naomi, Myself, Aiiha!) I got to say I love them so much for making so much jokes even though it was a lab session. Tired and clumsy but at the end of the day the work is still done. Not to mention, we made ice cream in class! Ok nothing to be proud of but it was interesting actually. Ice cream in class and I headed all the way to Harbourfront to meet Kesinee! Yes kesinee, like FINALLY. Missed her so much! I have to admit that she was my fav junior among the rest. Not that I'm being biased or what, but she was the closest junior to me, one of the few at least, am happy we're still close! :)

TUESDAY // 29.10.2013


Impromptu meet up x mixing of each from each clique 
Tuesday with my favorite people! Uh-huh, that is Hendrick without a doubt. The story goes a pretty long way back but I shall not elaborate much. But ya, impromptu dinner with Hendrick, the 2 best friends & Priscilla! So weird to mix each from the 3 different cliques but I'm glad they get along man. I cannot imagine if one dislikes another. Haha. So yes, dinner @ Swensens and then McDonalds to talk until the cows come home. I swore I was damn tired, damn sleepy. But for the sake of these people I made it hahaha. Well spent Tuesday!


SATURDAY // 02.11.2013


Lunch + Dinner at the grandparents place on a Saturday! Nothing beats their meals I tell you. My 2 chefs - the main chef and the nyonya chef. Like anything they whip up for me I'll just have it. Too nice to resist! And totally like a spoilt kid there because I told grandpa I had the craving for an egg and he immediately fry me an egg. So much love mwehehe. I love my grandparents and nothing beats spending quality time with them. :)

Must be wondering why I didn't talk about Wednesday or Thursday. That's because I had driving lessons on Wednesday and Thursday was my rest day. Driving has been good so far and I'm pretty happy for myself because I can now drive steadily on the road without the engine stalling! I remember how afraid I was initially. Right now I just cannot wait to pass and get my license man.

That was my week, next week will be a no stress week.

Till next week then.

x