Herro.
Day out with Vanessa today! Been close to a month since we last met up and all so yup, decided that it was a good time to just meet up and catch up, thus we did so. Actually, met up for some reason but I shall not reveal it here just yet. :) Ran some errands and I'm most certain that this was the most difficult task I've probably ever done because I've never really done it before. But we managed and succeeded anyway. (inserts tons of smileys here) And apparently, Xavier was supposed to meet us but then he woke up late and then by the time he got back to me, I was already napping at home. So you can just imagine how long it took for him to get up HAHAHA.
Photos shall do the talking. Not in a really good mood tonight. Love you all.
x