<body>

Long long long time @ 03 October, 2013

I shall just be so nice and post food photographs first.

Abalone minced meat
Curry Chicken
Scoopz! @ Thomson Road
 (Won't really recommend this place for the ice cream and all but it's a great place to relax and chill with your friends!)

Scoopz! - Salted Caramel + Chocolate w/ Waffle

Scoopz! - Green tea w/ Waffle





Hello there.

Finally met up with the Girlfriend along with Bestie after such a long time, and when I say a long time, I mean almost close to 4 months since the both of us last saw her. Macdonalds for Lunch and while she studied all we did was lepak and talk and chill and admire the park and went for a short walk, best still, spammed a little bit of photographs. I must admit it was a really good time today.

Simple dinner at Thomson Road + Ice cream with waffle @ Scoopz! As simple as it is, we are easily contented people. No need for anything grand. Time together is more than enough and more than we can ever ask for. Because we seldom get time together, I mean, the 3 of us. So whenever we do, it's probably one of the many days that we really treasure. There's so much we can talk about, and no matter how much we talk, there never seems to be an ending. We can basically talk about anything & everything under the sun and never get bored. (all the grandmother stories)

Catching up was one of the best thing we could ever have. Be it on relationships, life, family, outside friends, social network, boys, shopping, or whatever we can think of. It's just heart warming to know that we'll always be this close. :')

Ending this post with 2 favorite photos of the girls & I! 

x



Because we are cool like that, close like that, and most of all, silly like that.
Love you girls. :*