<body>

FTT GPA RESULTS @ 08 October, 2013

Breakfast this morn!! :B
Slightly overdue post but okay just accept it and read.

Had my Final Theory Test for driving yesterday. Indeed it felt like I was sitting for some major paper, not to mention that the E-trails were killing me half way and slowly because I haven't been passing much of it even before yesterday came. Like the percentages I had were ridiculously low, 64%, 75&, 84%, when the passing mark was 90% and above. Totally freaked out after each paper. And of all times, when i really needed to call someone and say that I'm nervous, THE PHONE HAD TO JUST TURN AGAINST ME AND PULL TRICKS. K can. That was horrible enough. I ended up sucking on sweets and calming myself down by watching the screen. In the room itself I was fidgeting, I just couldn't keep still! So when the test was over, I had to press the 'Done' tab, believe you me I was trembling. Plucked up enough courage after a few seconds and the screen - 'PASSED, 49/50' Almost screamed and shouted because I was too happy. Now, that's 1 happy news I've got.

And then today.............. The release of my semester 1 results. I don't know if I should be laughing or crying at it. But I guess it's okay. Next semester better be good. This is why sometimes studying too hard ain't a good thing because you don't see your fruit of labor after all. Feels like shit though.

And this whole week is a going to be a pretty rough one I suppose. I just hope Dad doesn't manage to schedule my first driving lesson this week. Please please please be unsuccessful. Let me rest awhile at least haha. Taking the whole thing to an entire new level because they said I'll be of asset to them and I somehow forsee that too, in a way. No idea how I am going to drive and have no idea how I will end up on the road someday either. Maybe like this?

My temper has to curb in order for me to drive calmly man. That's one major thing that I'm actually more worried about.

x

'But as I sit and wait and fear
and watch the hours go --
Everything that happened here,
happened long ago.'

Labels: , , , , , , ,