<body>

Eventful @ 18 October, 2013


Haven't been here in a few days, my apologies.


Quite an eventful week actually, Monday till today was filled with events, like everyday, except Thursday. That was how busy I was. Hectic week but sure had a lot of fun! :)

MONDAY, 14TH OCTOBER.

Monday was insane because I went out with the Sem 1 poly mates for a movie!




Caught 'Insidious 2' at Cineleisure and as usual, not everyone will be punctual.
Sure had a good laugh when I had to fetch 2 of them. But nevertheless we all had a great time. Insidious 2 was insane horror. Took me long enough to plucked out some courage to watch it actually. Out of the 5 of us I believe I was the one screaming the most. Mei Rui was holding my hands every time part of the climax came on the screen so I was in a way, forced to watch. Quite bold of myself to watch it and when I first did it I screamed so loud that Vanessa & Xavier both turned to look at me. It was the Mother of Parker that shocked me, literally jumped in my own seat. Was so focused on the show until it almost felt like I went right into the screen.  Even after the movie my heartbeat was so fast, imagine how I looked like HAHAHA pale face pale Jovell. Bugis after the movie because we had to get some stuff and Macd for dinner + my KOI!



And then the 2 very kind souls took bus back with me all the way to AMK. I hate long bus rides at night because it makes me overthink, and think about all the things that shouldn't even be in my head at all.  So anyway, sent them off at the MRT! Met my two girls at the interchange and decided that we should cook our own supper so we went all the way down to NTUC for all the ingredients! One thing I must say about the both of them, they never fail to cheer me up. It's like meeting them and instantly I become happy. (Like my happy pills!!) Blessed to have them around all the time, putting up with this PMS temper of mine, wonder how they take it in sometimes hehe. So yes enough said. Back home and they cooked for me! Once again, BLESSED GIRL IS BLESSED. :D And then it was a whole up all night session for us already. Not really up all night but we had so much fun talking. *Ahem* I was the first to sleep, nothing new actually. Always the first to knock out among this clique. But nevertheless we had fun talking, sharing our stories, catching up, and most of all, LAUGHING AND
DANCING.


So yes that sums up MONDAY! Going to miss this batch of classmates so much! 
:(

TUESDAY, 15TH OCTOBER.

Once again, I was out. Of course, with Mei Rui! Initial plan was to head to Strictly Pancakes but once again that place is ALWAYS and FOREVER full so to whoever or so and so that is planning to head there without a booking, it is not advisable to do so. Better make a reservation before heading down! So we ended up back at Plaza Singapura, and walked all the way down to Far East Plaza to see some stuff. The clothes there, SO TEMPTING. Almost got myself a Sunflower Jumper from American Apparel but..... I RESISTED. Why so? I don't know either. Resisted myself from so much stuff. But it's an achievement unlocked though! :) Hehe. Was at the park for awhile at Dhoby Ghaut MRT and was talking to Mei Rui from A to Z, and then the best friend decided to come over because he was somewhat near us. Talked and talked and talked, until the cows didn't come home. JUST KIDDING.

 Pretty much sums it up. Days like those are days when I need it to run away from some horrendous place. Anyway, here's something for you if you missed us!




WEDNESDAY, 16TH OCTOBER.

Well I suppose you were expecting me to say something like I went out with my mates or something or with some other clique of mine but nope, I went for my very first driving lesson instead! Mwehehe. Nothing special, but like they always say the first time is always the nerve wrecking one. True enough, it was most nerve wrecking for me. Not even sitting for the National Exams made me felt this nervous. Half an hour theory and another whole hour of driving. When I pressed on the accelerator and the car was moving, in my mind it was like 'OH MY GOD THE CAR IS MOVING ITS MOVING OMFG YAY YAY YAY' So happy but yet still as nervous as I was when I got into the car. That was the end of the first lesson, time really flies actually. Uncle Lee dropped me off at Ubi Centre itself and when I got back, I found myself a mini surprise at the coffee shop........... Dad was there, nothing surprising. BUT, he was with the bestfriend & co. (aka Charles) I was extremely shocked to see the whole group there, so unexpected. Was told to bring them to this pretty Josephine, so yes I did and waited for awhile. But yes it really took me by surprise. UNEXPECTED X 1000.

THURSDAY, 17TH OCTOBER. 
(Rest day at home so nothing for me to talk about, I HAD SO MUCH SLEEP YAY)

FRIDAY, 18TH OCTOBER.

I wouldn't say it was a day out but I met up with the annoying yet best good friend of mine, Adrian. Benny and Arm came along too! I haven't seen those 2 in a long fine while and guess who had his license already! (Keep guessing until the end) At the same time, i met up with an old friend, Hendrick. So nice to see all of them again. However, it was time to settle some stuff. It was nice being able to sit down and talk things out. Been awhile since I did this I suppose. But I guess no one is able to adapt fast in this kind of situation. It's going to take awhile but I suppose it'll be worth the while after all. Time will heal eventually. But yes, we're good now so to all those who genuinely care about the friendship between us, we're good now. To the kpos and the ones who just try to act nice and all or maybe worse still hoping that I'll lose a friend, sorry to disappoint you! :) Anyway, back to the topic of someone getting his license. It's Benny! Shocking much but yes, he drove me home. Boys worried hahaha. Best brothers award should got to them already.

And OH! I bumped into Gary! Yes Gary from my secondary school. Haven't seen him for solid 5 years. Found out that he was actually living near me! Like really near hehe so I'm a happy kid because I have a supper buddy now! Photos next time because I didn't manage to take one with him earlier on.
____________________________________________________________________________

So, that's the end of my week.  How was yours? :) It's the final week of my long 2 months holidays. Had a good solid holiday actually. To whoever that happens to read this post/come across this blog : I hope your week has been great!

Till the next time.

xx