<body>

Pulau ubin. @ 13 September, 2013


So hi guys, haven't been here in awhile. My apologies for the lack of updates. Oh god I swear, using the iPhone to blog is way faster and easier and convenient as compared to the kindle fire. But nevertheless, I still love it!

Ok anyway, was suppose to head down to Comex @ Singapore Expo last weekend on the 7th of September. Dad wanted a new broadband and since we were all plan-less chickens and haven't had a family time out together in awhile, thus the idea (was my idea actually LOL) Took a long drive all the way to the East, only to realize in order to park the car, the waiting time was 1 and a half hours. That was some pure insanity there. So eventually, we all got frustrated including myself. Then..... Dad suggested another alternative : HEAD TO PULAU UBIN. By then, time check was : 404pm. Okay so we still had time. 


Had a small educational tour about Sg's prison area and all by Dad. Caught the bump boat to Pulau Ubin. To be honest, I wasn't in the least, excited at all. For in my secondary school days, all we ever went there for was because of NPCC. And I hated NPCC so much you have no idea. Mundane boat ride there. Arrived and first thing we did was to rent bicycles. Mom & I didn't know how to ride but we had fun as Dad & Bro took us  on! All we had to do was pedal, so much fun! Cycled for an hour. 15 years later I finally rode on a bicycle. Happiest kid that day. The coconut wasnt that bad either! Cooling and best. Dim sum for dinner and home sweet home!

Enjoy the photos xx 

Ending off with a bugs bunny teeth family! :) 

Labels: , , , , , ,