Okay as said with my title of this post, I have an announcement to make. AHEM AHEM, mike testing. (CHEH ACTION)
I PASSED MY BASIC THEORY TEST AT 48 marks!!!! :)))))))))
Well, was so afraid i would fail because I took the e-trail 4 times and failed horribly terribly and vegetibly (if that word actually exists) trust me when I went into the actual exam room, I was shivering and my nervous level was like x1000 then it was before I sat for it. Totally didnt manage to revise anything. Sat 5 minutes for the test and TA-DAH! 48/50, my glory moment because I took it for only 5 mins when it was a 50 minutes test hahaha. I had the entire room staring at me and wondering why the heck did I do so fast and whether I passed or not. Happiest kid and I walked out of the room with so much joy. :D
Called up everyone in the fam to let them know. Up next : FTT. Fancy it being on the 7th October. So theoretically, I will clear my theories before semester 2 commences. Cannot wait to hit the roads! But I'm still quite nervous actually haha. :/
That's about it.
Labels: BTT, Driving, FTT, License, Passed