THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY! :))))))))))))))
Like finally. I swear although school just resumed this week it feels like it's been almost a month since school re-opened. The haze is definitely not making anything else better as well. It sucks. Today was the highest so far in history : PSI of 400. We're a legend man like seriously. Asian country, 400 PSI. Damn bloody joke of the whole universe. Everyday from Causeway Point all the way to Republic Poly, and then Republic Poly to Causeway Point. The haze can literally kill me man I swear. Breathing in like WAY too much of it, it even killed stray cats and a whole lot of birds.
Anyway, back to school. So, had my first virgin UT on Wednesday, Effective Communication, and another one today, Organisational Behaviour. Both went pretty well I suppose?? Hopefully I do well for both, MUST AIM TO SCORE! And then Thursday was pretty much fun because we had the 21st SA Battalion in our school regarding our EC module. What's new besides the artillery thingy?? LOL sounds like I know the army so well when I actually know nuts about it. Ration food (was pretty bored at this station because Mr Poon got one whole freaking carton during 2011's LTC and we all eat until crazy. Phobia already) totally didn't even want to look at it but got dragged by some staff sergeant to eat it and 5 persons, all 5 keep forcing me zzzz i know nice la better than the cook house okay. And then the damn camouflage thing..... Wah my face like a free portrait only. So much fun.
So that should sum up half the week. So tired rn you have no idea. Time for a well deserved rest.
x