"You inspire me to greater heights."
Been awhile. Back to update because I WENT OUT WITH THE SUB-SEXY PEOPLE TO THE ZOO & RIVER SAFARI TODAY! :)))))) A happy kid is still a happy kid at the end of the day I guess. Hehe.
Okay so anyway, GROUP PHOTO! It was super necessary because if I am not wrong this is our first major outing together, HAHA. Actually, going out with them can be really hilarious at times. Funny poses and stupid actions to the public. Cranks us up eventually I guess! K back to the topic before I forget everyday. (I find it a need to blog about every single detail because Idw to forget anything. Its going to be wordy for awhile now but I'll add the pics in soon ok!! I promise!!)
So, first up. Arrived there at 1130, and started queuing for the tickets. I swear the queue was insanely long! Stared at my watch for quite awhile and told myself that this was definitely going to take another half an hour at least in order for us to get the tickets and get into the Zoo itself. Was super hot & humid! But ok the plus point was the at least the queue was MOVING and not just STUCK there. We were so impatient that we almost bought the tix online. Nevertheless, we entertained ourselves as usual. Camwhore like no tomorrow, including the boys. Yes you heard me, THE BOYS. And for a moment, I had the thought that they were more vain than any girl I know. So yup, managed to get the tickets exactly at 12 noon. 5 tickets for 5 sub-sexy people! :* We bought the 2-in-1 park hopper tix! Super worth the money! Woohoo. Okay, knowing that we all haven't been to the Zoo in AGES, smart ass us didn't remember to take the maps! So, we walked back to where we came from (the entrance), and then took the map from this lady. Happily, we opened the map (Tourist moments throughout the entire journey once we laid our hands on the map)
First stop, Prosbics Monkey! I swear we were making fun of the monkey's nose once we saw it LOL. Damn busted but WHATEVER WDGAF, #YOLO hahaha. Nothing really much actually. Boring because it was just MONKEYS swinging back and forth inside their enclosure. Up next, POLAR BEAR! I have to say I wasn't really excited to see it because it reminded me of something BUT....... when I saw it I was like 'OMG SO CUTE SO WHITE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH' So we all ended up going right up to the glass panel to watch the polar bear for a full 15 minutes. We even watched it lepak one corner when it was too tired of swimming/entertaining at one point of time. CUTE x10000000!



Third stop, ok there was never really a third stop. We actually continued into the 'Frozen Tundra' which was actually located right beside the huge aquarium that the polar bear was in. The journey inside it was so-so, not as magnificent as mentioned. Just some fishies and all, nothing much actually. Moving on! So since we came out of it within 5 mins, the tram station was in front of us. Without hestitation, we all went on board. Unlimited tram rides for us because it is included in the tickets! Awesomeeeeeee, or else we'll be paying $5.00 per person for just one ride. We took one whole round on the tram, sitting down, enjoying the breeze and watching the animals from afar. (like romantic only HAHA LOL) The ice slush at station 4 was extremely tempting to all of us, thanks to the colors!! However, none of us got it in the end -_- And not to forget, the tram driver was friendly too! Kept everyone entertained throughout the journey, funny much.
Since we have covered all 4 stations of the tram ride, we were pretty much ready to walk on foot despite the scorching sun! But I must say the weather was beautiful today. K anw, we started off with the Rhinos!
Super cute creatures and there was actually birds riding on top of em'! Cute level : exceeded the limit, swear. Spam photos again. After this was practically all the other animals that we saw. And here's 1 irony photo for you to laugh at :

K am trying to be sacarstic in this photograph. Read the caption beside me "CAT COUNTRY'. Many of you should have figured out/know that I dislike cats alot and detest it the MOST. So, there will be no way for me to love any type of cats, be it tiger/cheetah or whatever cats that exists. The only time you'll see a 'love' for cat from me is now, in that picture above this paragraph.
(GIRAFFES AND ZEBRAS)



So basically we just toured 3/4 of Singapore Zoological. The other 1/4 are probably the White Tiger, Elephants of Asia & the Fragile Forest. And oh here's something else to share, SNAKES. We actually walked until we were headed to the Snake House. Ok, at this point in time, I was only reminded of 1 person. So what I did was to take out my phone and snap away. I can only vaguely recall what there was : rattlesnake, king cobra, something-something viper, royal python. Though I saw quite a few but this is all I could remember. Sorry guys.
Walked for ages but only 2 hours passed. Stomachs were growling, you bet. HAHA. Took the tram ride again all the way to Kidzworld where there was some sorta mini childhood moments being relived again. Because I am 101% sure that the huge brown shelter beside Kidzworld was there when I visited the Zoo at a much younger age. Wanted to take a photo there but didn't had the chance to. oh well......... :( Ok so, ponies were everywhere along that one pathway, and then there was the Carousel that I loved riding when I was a toddler. (you have no idea how much I rlly wanted to get on the ride earlier on but dare not tell anyone) Walked past it with a sigh because I miss being a child. KFC for lunch. Not much of a difference in pricing.
River Safari was next! Decided on going there since we got bored of the Zoo already. Too many wild animals around. Spotted a peacock while we were on the tram back to station 1 but was too tired to take any picture of it. Funny issue though. Walked all the way out of the zoo and then headed next door for River Safari! This is even better, NONE OF US HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE so it was pretty much like a new tour cum amazing race cum tourist feel for us. Totally new environment. Our main purpose was : TO SEE THE 2 PANDAS - KAI KAI & JIA JIA. It was like a mini maze in there, considering that there was so many turns before we reached the panda enclosure, the $10M enclosure as proclaimed. Thought it was just fishes but I swear I had to counter my phobia of huge aquariums w/ dark surroundings and huge fishes swimming near the glass panels. Each time I passed by these type of place I'll get the chills down my spine. Without even wanting to look much I just walked straight. PHOBIA ARRIVED.
So here's Kai Kai!
My apologies for no Jia Jia as Jia Jia is more introvert and shy as compared to Kai Kai. She was all the way up at the top on her own, couldn't even see her face. :(
So yup that pretty much sums up our journey for the entire day! Legs all aching and stuff but we all had our fair share of fun and laughter. Next outing : Adventure Cove! :)
Till then, here's one last picture of me! x