<body>

Miscomm. @ 09 June, 2013


"Love isn't all about age, it's who you really love that matters.'' 50 years of love, and still going strong.


W/ the 2 ladies of my family that supports/encourage/motivates/lecture me.


Just a few photographs to make this space alive lest it's too wordy.

Anyway, Mama Sally hit 78th yesterday!

Blessed birthday she had even though she had to complete some of her remaining stuff at home. I swear nothing beats having the whole family being present for the celebration and then doing nothing but teasing each other and having so much laughters, catching up with each other. And it's so good to have a cousin in the same Polytechnic as me, because only we can share the same sentiments when the rest disagrees with us. Uncle Augustine has officially retired from being an Army Officer, I forgot his rank but it was the highest. Plus he's finally using an iphone instead of his usual Nokia that he's been using for 20 over years!! Looks weird though but HAHA WHO CARES. Aunty Julia has put on so much weight you have no idea. Just look at the photo, she's almost the same size as Aunty June. I swear we were so shock when we saw her. The twins are doing well, and apparently the spoilt brat of the family was actually working this holiday at Nex's yoshinoya outlet and funny thing is, WE HAVE NEVER ONCE SPOTTED HER THERE. But glad she's exposing herself and working hard for what she wants (a new handphone). The little one is having her PSLE and is struggling, I hope she'll pull through, keeping her in my prayers everyday. Last but not least, Tabitha and her fiance - feels good to see and know that at least he bothers to come for all occasions now.

On the other note, holidays are coming to an end, sad to say. And there's work tomorrow, thank god it's just for a day because I cannot commit much anymore. I just wanna get my studies right before I really embark on anything. (Actually I've a lot of fancy ideas in mind, but I'll leave that for the second half of Year 1 in poly) No. 3 tomorrow, god bless me and my muscle and my bones. Don't ache too badly please thank you.

And as for me, I'm pretty well. Or maybe not. Challenging that my ego is suppose to be over my pride, and I will let it go soon enough because I can, I must & I will - for the sake of myself and everyone else that's around me. Either that happens or more people are going to get hurt because of my selfless acts.

Till the next event. (if you realize, i've been damn active in blogging now. Beacuse i found my reason to blog daily again - I don't want/wish to forget any event/issues that has happened in my Life. i don't want to miss out any single detail, nothing to be left out. So the only space to jot, or rather pen it down, is HERE - this beautiful space.)

x