<body>

With great love comes true friends @ 28 April, 2013




Hi.

This blog post is specially dedicated to my dear girlfriend, and I honestly hope she is okay. I know you're reading this girl, and I hope you'll understand where all of us are coming from.

I know you've hit rock bottom of your life and right now all you want to do is coop yourself up in your room. Not eating is not a good thing and you'll make your whole body system even worse. Please do try to eat something or drink some milk alright, don't end up like me having stomach flu. I really don't want anything to happen to you. And about the relationship, learn to let go my dear girl. It's time to move on. He is not going to come back even if he says so. I hate how he is leaving you hanging there and you waiting for him. It's going to take eternity for it to happen. Please let go..... All of us are extremely worried about you and your well-being. I know that no matter what we say, it is not going to change your mindset because you said it's fixed. But I really do want you to re-consider your decision. You're still young, only 18. There are a whole lot of other guys out there that are worth your love, not just him alone. Besides, after what he has done, all the more you should just move on. Right now, he's happy. He is not going to bother about what happens to you. And I don't want you to waste any second anymore. I've spent half my life with you growing up and doing all sorts of stupid things. The last thing I would want to happen to you is that you shut yourself off from everything and everyone.

Just please know, that we all care for you and that all of us love you girl. We are always here for you. I promise when you turn around in your journey in Life, you'll still see us there, supporting you.

Always here. x

Love, Jo.