Haiii everybody! SUP SUP OI!
Okay, been 3 days since poly started and I'm so not used to it because the whole lifestyle is making me so annoyed. And i'm so freaking tired. Thought it would be just like the first day but since it was the first day i guess that's why i was enthusiastic. Came thursday and i'm like, oh god hurry up friday, i'm already looking forward to the weekends already. Totally exhausted. I don't know how many brain cells i've fried up as well, probably around millions already thanks to organisational behaviour alone. And guess what? I've science on monday, which is not too bad because i love biology. But tuesday will be a killer day because i am totally clueless about chemistry. Completely have 0 idea what it is about, never even bother to took it in secondary school. Dreading it but trying to love it because i'm gna face this for the next 15 weeks. Week 1 is down already. On the happier note, classmates are really funny kick ass people. Somehow just somewhere in some team someone is just going to crack a joke. EVERY OTHER FREAKING MINUTE.
Again, i'm blogging from Hendrick's place. Staying over today and making the best out of it. Not every weekend I do this hahaha. Been ages since I last stayed over at a friend's place because most of the time it's people staying over at my place and stuff. So yeap. Blasting one direction songs and sitting down just to blog is probably the best quality time alone feeling i can ever have for myself. Ok ah I think I'm going to end this here.
I'll be back, idk when. Sometime someday somewhere, i promise i'll be back. Life is busy now. Hectic lifestyle.
x