Blogging a day before the month ends is just so not my style. But whatever.
This paragraph is for APRIL :
Hi April. Remember how I wished you were good at the start of the month? Remember how I kept saying that April will be a good month and that everything will go smoothly? Oh well, fuck that. You're the worst month I could probably ever have so far in the entire year. Not too sure about the other months ahead yet. Seems like since 1st April it has already been April Fool's to me, like until Today. Thanks a lot for ruining my mood from time to time, and for screwing everything up, making me so intense and all. I hate you, and I swear I will never want to see you again. FUCK YOU & GOOD BYE.
Okay, that's about it for April. Pretty much sums up how I spent it. I seriously hope May is good, like really. *prays* Time to head for a breather. Be back on Wednesday.
x