Back for a while.
Currently in mommy's office waiting for her to finish an interview with some fella before we can actually go off for lunch. I'm so freaking hungry right now. And it's Wednesday already, yup you heard me alright. WEDNESDAY. That means tomorrow's Thursday and it means SAS FRESHMAN ORIENTATION CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo excited much however yet nervous. Probably because this is my first camper camp again after 4 solid years of being facilitator at camps. I miss the feeling of being a camper actually (although you kena tekan a lot by the seniors) HAHAHA so therefore it's time to enjoy the 2D1N camp which starts tomorrow. On top of that, orientation officially begins on the 12th, which is Friday. Which means I will have to conserve enough energy to last me throughout the day that ends at 10pm. Ya freaking 10pm. And the next day we gotta be back in the same place at probably lets say, 8am +? Insane, I know. There goes my beauty sleep.
Anw speaking about camp, everyone arounds me thinks I'm crazy because I love camps a lot. What's wrong with it? haha. Well I guess it's in my nature actually. The irony part is when i'm actually reluctant to talk to strangers. But ok that's going to change from now on because in Republic Poly, your classmates are different EVERY semester. And that kinda suck big time because its not easy to always meet new people and be sociable all the time. (you know, it's a girl's thing)
And I really want to head down to MIYOC'S warehouse at Woodlands. Should go there someday after school. That's probably the only thing that will keep me going and motivate me in going to school. Laughing so hard a few days ago because my friends know i won't skip lectures but if it's for a proper reason i would.
Ok time to go, promise i'll be back in a day or two, or maybe even three day's time.
x