<body>

New chapter, new beginning. @ 17 April, 2013

Okay, as said in my header, new chapter & new beginning. Been quite a shiok 6 months holiday I had before today. Extremely thankful & grateful for it. Today marks the beginning of another phase of my life, having to go through everything all over again.

First day of school = GOD DAMN TIRING. Because I haven't got up at 6am in donkey ages and then school ends at 330pm EVERYDAY. Okay...... It makes me damn tired, especially the journey to and fro. Forseen that I will barely even have time for myself even. Boo-hoo. :( well, time to get out of my own comfort zone and do well in Poly. This time with no regrets when I graduate.

My classmates are awesome people, my team are way awesome. Everything in our class is awesome hahaha.

Blog again when I'm free (which is idk when)