<body>

@ 11 March, 2013

Out with the mates yesterday. Noisiest bunch of people I swear but I love them all equally. We were the loudest group in swensens, as well as the largest group lol haha 14 of us. Barely half the class and already so lively, imagine if we actually had 30, or better still, full attendance.

Anyway, headed down to republic poly today to settle every admin stuff. Enrollment and whatever nonsense. The lady at agora hall was super helpful! If my lecturer was like this i totally wouldn't mind at all, seriously. I.T road show was boring because I didn't have to buy anything. Just have to configure the system into the laptop and I'm done. And then came the sing pass issue. Queued twice for it. Finally finished everything at 5pm. Mad tired.

Tuesday & Wednesday finally, rest at home. Thursday camp! Cannot wait because I'm just too excited haha. Ok be back with photos from camp. Till 2 days time!

x