<body>

March @ 02 March, 2013

Start of March has been great.

1. Finally, everything ended with a solid bang on 28th feb. I don't wna bother clearing the air anymore because its too tiring a shit to do that. I've moved on and i'm glad. :)

2. YOU. ❤

3. Got accepted into Biotechnology in Republic Poly. (Yeah i'll still bump into syafiq but whatever, better not happen)

4. Took part in a LKH mini contest and was one of the selected 2 winners. Never knew i was so lucky. Got 2 books of my choice + 1 e book!

5. Went to the temple to pray. Got the upper hand and walked away with a huge packet of rice. Lucky again.

6. Got my pay and then wanted an iphone. Dad got it for me.

So glad this month has started out so smooth. Really. 6 fruitful events are just fabulous. I mean, im speechless. What more can i ask for? :)

Okay that's enough. Till the next.

x