Last minute decision to meet up with this girl again! Hehe. Okay la forever like this. But anyway, funny story. Why is it when the both of us meet up the whole world then decides to call us out? Super weird. All sorts of invitations also have la LOL
Anyway, headed down to somerset to change the slim fit jeans because it was too loose. Thank god h&m was understanding enough to let me change even though I took out the price tag hahaha. And then I ended up shopping instead of just changing the jeans. Pullovers and everything else on sale, mad love please. And then took the train all the way down to vivo just for the f21 sales! Completely didn't regret going la k. Pulloverssssssssss omg.
Talked so much with this girl today and she refused to let me go because she wanted to see my boy. Laugh until my stomach was in so much pain. But I'm glad for someone like her. :)
Getting up at 6am tml, wish me luck.
x