HAVE NEVER BEEN SO PISSED OFF THIS YEAR YET. HOWEVER, IT HAS TO HAPPEN TODAY.
IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE A LADY SPEAKING VULGARITIES/PROFANIITIES, DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING CONTENTS, THANKS.
Why the fuck was he trying to invade my privacy? I mean, come on. It's my life. Finding out all about this kind of rubbish definitely isn't a good thing. Just when i thought everything else will be better and no other issues will surface, this has to freaking happen, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING NIGHT. Thank god I signed up for the blogger notifications email, or else I will never know what the heck you were trying to do. Seriously... So upset about this. What in the bloody world did I do to deserve this crap? You're too clingy for pete's sake. Just fucking let go of me will you? So much for always being nice in the past, it never pays off. Bloody hell. What kind of a person actually does this? What kind of benefits do you actually gain from it? What has my personal life got to do with you anyway? Who I hang out with, what I do, who comes over to my house, who takes care of me, HOW AGAIN, IS IT ANY OF YOUR F-U-C-K-I-N-G BUSINESS?!
TOO PISSED RN.