Back to update this space.
Anyway, been out of late. Literally everyday I'm going somewhere. Have never been so freaking busy before, running all over the island. And just when it's finally my rest day, it wasn't. Had to tag along with mom. But I'm glad it's with her, time alone as usual. :) Been running to and fro Republic Poly just to settle the admin stuff and the laptop configuration (which took 4 damn hours) am just so glad everything is settled, don't have to go down anymore till orientation begins.
Shoes...... Have this urge to talk about it. Looking at the shoe wardrobe, I have a pair of leather oxfords, leopard prints high cut, yellow&green boat shoes, black flats, pastel green converse sneakers, floral prints sandals. Okay win already, 6 pairs. It's more than enough already I suppose. And then clothes.......... Finally got my pullovers and tops. However, I still lack of tops. Am pretty sure about this. Hehe. But okay no, got to stop spending for awhile. Before things get out of hand.
Nook's pancakes with bestie tomorrow. Honestly cannot wait to try out what they offer. Seems pretty interesting on their website actually. Time to have some good food yay ^^
Okay update this space again tomorrow with pictures!
x