<body>

All I ever wanted. @ 08 March, 2013

On a 2nd post.

#nowplaying titatium.

Another very wordy post today. Bear with it or simply don't read it at all. Been finding myself quite happy of late I must say, not that it's not a good feeling, but I'm amazed at how fast I've moved on, much more amazed at how fast time flies even. Just like this, poly starting in a month's time. Half a year of holidays are gonna be over soon. Suffered for a few months since the incident, got over it, living so happily now. To be honest, i hope this is a good thing. I know it is. I love every bit of it and don't want anything to change for now.

A whirlpool of thoughts tonight actually because the headphones are in and the music is on shuffle. No. I'm not letting my imagination run wild. I'm fine, perfect, trust me. Just suddenly got emotional and decided to blog about it. It kinda scared me how fast we're all growing up. From the very nerdy look to the your-own-fashion-style look. If I had an option, I would choose to pause my life first, rewind, replay, and then fast forward. Fast forward just to see if its all worth while. Replay because every memory carries something significant that I hold so close to me. Rewind because I want to see the people who were once there. I miss them......... Be it my seniors or my own friends. So much conflicts back then, and if I could i would have salvage the entire friendship. But I couldn't, and had no ability to do so. I'd probably regret this for the rest of my life. I lost quite a few precious friendship, that I never wanted to lose. And they all taught me a lesson individually. A harsh one at that. Cried, and moved on again. Without a doubt, I miss you all. :( Kerry, Anjali, Vanessa, jun Wei, Jessica, Khaliq.

What's done is over. Not a need to look back again. I'm just glad everyone is happy, don't want anything else anymore. Entering the next phase of my life : POLY. God knows how quiet I'll be actually. Really having the i-don't-want-to-attend-school feeling right now. Maybe it's because of the surrounding. Time to be positive i suppose....... If I can.

Okay, I guess I'm feeling slightly better. Till the next time.

x