<body>

Just another picture to burn @ 16 February, 2013

"You're my wonderwall and there's something about you that make things happen this way."

K 2nd post because i feel like it.

Had the energy to clear my study table, and i came across so many polaroids and pictures of us. Like i said before, they are all past tense now. Looking at the photos reminds me of how much you actually hurt me. I'm sorry i don't remember the happy times we had together anymore. If i do, i must be ashamed of myself. You're no longer a part of my life and i'm just wishing you would move on. You're a friend i'll keep, in me.

Ok away from all those stuff. I AM SO FREAKING BORED RN. I have nothing to do and i'm patiently waiting for monday because i wna go back to work. And since i was so bored, i decided to go youtube and search all the ah boys to men related stuff. I ended up being so addicted to the 12 boys, especially sergeant ong!! (aka tosh) omg haha. Looked up Tosh's youtube channel and found his videos. Quite funny actually the way he speak, like the speed of a bullet train. (reminds me of myself when i speak) Then i got bored again, so i searched for Noah Yap's video and watched the new ones. I swore i laughed till my stomach hurts so bad. He should probably consider breaking out into the comedy industry sometime soon instead of the movie industry.

I'M BORED AGAIN LA WAH WHR TO FIND ENTERTAINMENT SOURCE TO KEEP ME AWAKE TILL 1AM?!?!?!?!? Bitch.