Happy weekends everyone!
Next week is the last week of work (OMG IDW TO LEAVE) time really flies when your working environment is fun with the people around. Ms Andrea is the best. Really. We've been through quite a bit as partners. But I was really glad that I was posted to her class - Jokey smurf. Have never regretted it actually. The thought of having to leave makes me sad, very sad. :(
On a brighter note, I'm finally done with the damn medical check up (though it's free) and it was super time consuming i swear! I could have just slept in. And god knows how much I hated jabs, plus it was a freaking blood test. Thanks to my veins, I had to take it twice, with the needles moving in and out of my skin 5 times. Bloody hell. Was so painful, it's still painful up till now. The blue black is horrible. I don't wna go for any unnecessary blood test already. Other than that, the rest was good. Perfectly healthy & fine. Except for my left eye, a little slight problem.
Nothing much to look forward to already. Used to look forward to work every single day no matter how tired I am because I wna see the kids so badly. And now, in the blink of an eye, everything is coming to an end. RALEIGH IS MY MOST FAV BOY! So gna miss him when I go! :(((((((((((((((((((
All good things indeed comes to an end.
xx