<body>

@ 06 February, 2013

Again, hi.

Idk if this will be a lengthy post but if it is then all I ever ask of you is to bear with me.

Work was great today. Had to do some unexpected things at the very last minute. But without a doubt, I had a lot of fun. And having so much CNY goodies daily is getting boring. However, Appreciate the kids parents for bringing them all the way down to Pat's to share, and also the teachers who buys them just for us. So much love over there, till I don't even feel like leaving. :( cannot imagine how it's gonna be when I leave.

Anw, on a side note, I have been pretty hyper today, especially after lunch. Right up till now I still scream randomly and sing nursery rhymes. No, you didn't read that wrongly - NURSERY RHYMES. Being happy for hours is a good thing on a weekday! Plus the bonus point is that it's Wednesday! Better than nothing. Cannot wait for Friday, and then crash Chinatown again on Saturday! Which is the eve, if I'm not wrong.

Ok enough of being happy, it's time for me to pen down all the unnecessary thoughts below.

"I never promised you a happy ending, and I never said I wouldn't make you cry. I told myself I'll be strong, with everyone's help - except for 1 person in particular. I told myself I wouldn't cry over you and the excruciating painful incident anymore, but I did. 1) Fuck myself for being soft hearted & 2) joke on me because I just lied to myself. I could swear that getting over you was pretty easy, but getting over those times is like trying to be a bitch. Just because of this I have disappointed so many people around me, the people who cared, and are still caring. All the love I received, led to disappointments. And for some reason, I always feel like I'm irritating those who care. Because I'm upset. I know it's not the end yet, it's nowhere near. But again, I will move forward, definitely don't want to be stuck here forever. 5th - its just another normal day. Yes it sure is.Ii Stay strong, Jo."

FEELING SO MUCH BETTER NOW. Phew.

x